SAVE TIME AND MONEY. GAIN PEACE OF MIND. PURCHASE MY PROVEN FLOOR PLAN.
- You have seen my home on Instagram or Pinterest and think it could be perfect for your family!
- You want a custom floor plan … but you don’t want to create a plan from scratch!
- You want a two-story home with a main level master suite!
- You want a plan created by (and for) a real family … not an online company simply selling stock floor plans!
- You want photos of the finished product to help you visualize the interior and exterior (view HOME TOUR)!
- Feeling overwhelmed by the daunting task of starting a plan from scratch!
- Struggling with finding the perfect floor plan for your family!
- Worrying that a stock floor plan isn’t created with real living (and flow) in mind!
- Spending countless hours, energy, and stress poring over details and revising your plan until it’s perfect!
The Floor Plan Preview:
- includes the layout and room measurements of all three floors
- is delivered digitally (right to your inbox) in a PDF format
- is not a buildable set of drawings, BUT it does give you a great idea of the layout of the floor plan!
The Construction Set + License Includes:
- License to LEGALLY recreate the floor plan to build ONE home (signed digitally)
- CAD File that includes all three floors plus front, rear, and side elevations
- Front, Side, and Rear Elevations PDF
- First Floor Construction Drawing PDF
- Second Floor Construction Drawing PDF
- Basement Construction Drawing PDF
Please note that your $49 Preview fee will be credited toward your purchase of the Construction Set + License.
- Total Living Area: 3604 sq ft (1st floor: 2368 sq ft and 2nd: 1236 sq ft)
- Large daylight basement adds nearly 2000 sq ft of livable space (optional bed and bath)
- House dimensions: 95′ wide x 57’4″ deep
- Ceiling height: 10′ main living area, 9′ second floor, and 19′ foyer
- Private master suite on the main level
- Three large bedrooms on the second level with large walk-in closets
- Two bathrooms on the second level and powder room on the main level
- Large mudroom/laundry room
- Other features: screened-in porch, large hidden pantry, oversized 3-car garage, and private office
Why do I have to pay to preview the plan? Online floor plan companies don’t make me pay. I am not in the business of selling floor plans. The ONLY reason I decided to share my floor plan is that there was a demand for it. I put TONS of time, energy, and tears into creating my custom floor plan for MY family and never dreamed of selling it. It’s very personal to me and I only share with people who are truly interested in it.
Why do I need to buy the Construction Set + License when I can just recreate the plan from the preview? The Preview offers a basic overview of the floor plan with general measurements. The Construction Set offers actual buildable construction drawings. A builder can build a home from the Construction drawings … they cannot build from the Preview. More importantly, it is illegal to recreate my plan in part or in full without purchasing the License to Build!
How is the floor plan delivered to me? All products are delivered digitally. The Floor Plan Preview will immediately land in your inbox as soon as you pay. I will email the CAD and PDF files to you as soon as I have confirmation of invoice payment (and a signed agreement with the purchase of the Construction Set + License).
Can I modify the floor plan? Absolutely! When you purchase the Construction Set + License, you can do whatever you want with the floor plan to build a home ONE time! Your architect or builder can legally take the CAD file and simply modify to meet your local building codes, or he can make major changes. It’s up to you!
This is a big investment. Is it worth it? Building a house is a big investment! Starting a plan from scratch is far more expensive in terms of paying for an architect’s time to create a plan. Purchasing this plan actually saves you money in the long run because you will be paying for FAR less of your architect’s time!
What if the plan doesn’t work for me? Do you offer a refund? Due to the nature of this digital product, I do not offer refunds because I have no proof that you haven’t printed the plan before requesting a refund.
Is this a buildable set of construction plans? The Preview is not, but the Construction Files are buildable plans. However, you will need to tweak the plans to meet your local building codes and HOA requirements, if applicable.
Do I ‘own’ the floor plan once I purchase the Construction Set + License? No. I continue to hold the copyright on the plan. You are allowed to legally recreate the plan (in full or in part) ONE time!
Can I create more than one home from this plan? The License allows you to legally recreate my floor plan (in part or in whole) to build a home ONE time. That is, you can make as many or as few changes as you want, but you can only build ONE home. If you would like to build a second home, then you need to purchase another License.
Do I get the Floor Plan Preview fee back if I buy the Construction Set + License? Yes! The Preview fee is credited in FULL toward your purchase of the Construction Set + License to Build!
If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!