Do you need a little extra push when it comes to decorating your home? Do you want some guidance but don’t want to pay the high fees of a traditional Interior Designer to help you with your space? If you answered YES to these questions, then E-Design might be a great option for you!
WHAT IS E-DESIGN?
- E-Design is a virtual collaboration between interior designer and client.
- You can work with any designer, regardless of your geographic location because all work is done via email, online, and an occasional phone conversation. This is especially beneficial if you do not have a local designer with a similar design aesthetic to what you want.
- Through close collaboration with the client, the designer curates, creates, and proposes a design plan for the space. Typically there is an initial “rough draft” plan followed by revisions to ensure the client is in love with the final plan!
WHY CHOOSE E-DESIGN?
- E-Design is a great option if you prefer a less expensive alternative to hiring a traditional Interior Designer. Many traditional designers and stylists charge in the range of $100-$200+ per hour. An e-design plan can be completed at a fraction of this cost!
- There is no pressure to implement the entire plan at once; the client can purchase items from the plan as she is able and wants to. This is great if you are on a budget and want to slowly buy items for your space.
YOU ARE AN IDEAL E-DESIGN CLIENT IF …
- You want an affordable alternative to hiring a traditional designer.
- You do not have a local designer with a similar design style.
- You are simply looking for design ideas and are unsure if you want (or can afford) to implement the plan all at once.
- You are a busy woman who would love help in reaching your vision for your home design.
- You are comfortable communicating via email and purchasing products online.
If you think E-Design is a great option for you, I would love to help! Please visit my E-Design page to see what services I offer!