Do you need a little extra push when it comes to decorating your home? Do you want some guidance but don’t want to pay the high fees of a traditional interior designer to help you with your space? If you answered YES to these questions, then E-Design might be a great option for you!
WHAT IS E-DESIGN?
- E-Design is a virtual collaboration between an interior decorator or designer and the client.
- You can work with any decorator/designer, regardless of your geographic location because all work is done via email, online, and an occasional phone conversation. This is especially beneficial if you do not have a local designer with a similar design aesthetic to what you want.
- Through close collaboration with the client, the decorator/designer curates, creates, and proposes a design plan for the space. Typically there is an initial “rough draft” plan followed by revisions to ensure the client is in love with the final plan!
WHY CHOOSE E-DESIGN?
- E-Design is a great option if you prefer a less expensive alternative to hiring a traditional Interior Designer. Many traditional designers charge $100+ per hour. An e-design plan can be completed at a fraction of this cost!
- There is no pressure to implement the entire plan at once; the client can purchase items from the plan as she is able and wants to. This is great if you are on a budget and want to slowly buy items for your space.
YOU ARE AN IDEAL E-DESIGN CLIENT IF …
- You want an affordable alternative to hiring a traditional designer.
- You do not have a local designer or decorator with a similar design style.
- You are simply looking for design ideas and are unsure if you want (or can afford) to implement the plan all at once.
- You are a busy woman who would love help in reaching your vision for your home design.
- You are comfortable communicating via email and purchasing products online.
If you think E-Design is a great option for you, I would love to help! You can see what interior styling services I offer here!