1. What color did you paint your home exterior?
The shake shingle is a variegated vinyl product so it is not painted. The board and batten paint color is custom matched to the vinyl shingle. To get details about the shake shingle I used, click here.
2. Where can I find your floor plan?
My floor plan is completely custom so you won’t find it anywhere. If you are interested in purchasing our floor plan, please click here.
3. How many square feet is your home?
The total square footage of our two main levels is 3600 sq ft.
4. How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you have?
Five bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
5. Where did you purchase your front doors?
Our front doors were custom made by local carpenters.
6. What color did you paint your cabinets and trim work?
Cabinets, trim work, ceilings, and doors are all Benjamin Moore White Dove.
7. What color did you paint your walls?
Walls in the main living areas of my home are Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige. Basement walls are a custom paint color.
8. What size is your kitchen island?
8’ x 4’ … I wish it was much larger!
9. What size is your stair landing?
Width from wall to outside of balusters: 97”
Depth from window seat to stairs: 52”
Depth from window seat to middle post: 45.5”
Window seat depth: 18”
10. Where can I find your stair runner?
I purchased it locally. Source // Stanton Carpet, Atelier Collection, Matisse Style, color: Seaside